Hi all,
an updated version of the talk can be found at:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/Plenary.pdf(ppt)

I'm still missing a summary plot from Urs with the world average (to be
shown in first slide and in conclusions) and the constrain by our
measurement on Unit triangle plot (needed to replace plot in slide 1 that
is old).....

Apart from that and some minor work still needed on conclusions I think
that the material is now ready for you to be reviewed.

Thanks for any comment-suggestion that would come.
ALessio

You can find me during the coll meet at:
SLAC +001-650-926-2749
                  ^^^^

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")