Ciao Alessio,
if I understand correctly your page, there are two independent
measurements of pilnu and rholnu. If one believes in isospin relationship
one should have to average the two results (scaled to be measurement of
the same thing) and quote this error. The error would be ~0.42, but it
would be underestimated because of the fact that isospin relationships
might not be exact.
To account for this I suggest we take the error from a single measurement,
basically treating them as uncorrelated. Since the rho has the
smallest relative error 60/260, I would use this one and vary the
exclusive B0 rate by 23% and the B+ one by 25%.

A slightly larger error would not matter, but I do not understand by hoe
much you are varying the total BF, 0.65 what? Which is the relative error
on the total exclusive BF you are assuming? Are you floating B0 and B+
independently?
	thanks
	Ric