Hi daniele,
few minor comments:
	- please add 'DEPLETED' to the bottom table (formal, but relevant
detail...)
	- electrons on depleted are only 1.5 sigma from the enriched
measurement(6.8+/-3.1% as opposed to 1.9%)
	- I would say that the only error that looks astray is the
Bch-depleted, since in all other cases the average of the susbsamples
seems to have the right error (did not check central values)
	- for the next iteration, is it possible to have signal
expectations on the vcb subtracted plot also for the multiplicity fit?
	ciao
	ric