Hoi,

I  presume  the b2u  reweighting  is implemented  in  a  way that  the
multiplicity fits can be done as usual? I get the following numbers on
anaQA-n00:

Sample      nocat      mult. fit
--------------------------------
B           0.0298     0.0213
B0          0.0264     0.0332
B+          0.0181     0.0182

The B0 is drastically different.

Could  someone  please  check  these  numbers?  An  confirm  that  the
difference is not due to the implementation?

But now to the second part of this mail:

At some point  someone will calculate the significance  between the B0
result of summer and this one ...

We have shifted the result of  B0 by more than one (statistical) sigma
with  respect to  the  previous version  (of  the BAD)!   I  am a  bit
confused (and cannot find all  what we had yesterday in Alessio's page
anymore, it  seems to  have been updated).   Assuming we MIGHT  have a
background  problem in  B0,  do we  attribute  this to  signal?  If  I
understand  Alessio's  webpage  correctly,   we  reweight  B0  and  B+
separately? But I am not sure what the difference is between row 3 and
row 5 in the "Default results"  table. I am somewhat concerned by this
large shift.

Cheers,
--U.