Sorry, I forgot to mention the proposal for figures for the conference paper:

   1a)  produced hadron mass distribution, showing the two contributions to hybrid model
     b)  measured distribution (all and detected)
     c) efficiency (detected over all) as a function of the measured MX

   2)  MES fits
     a) for semileptonic decays
     b) for enhanced sample in first Mx bin (MX < Mcut)

   3)  Fits to Mx (data compared to fitted signal plus bg)
     a) with large first bin
     b) with finer binning
     c) background subtracted

   4) maybe
       relative errors on Ru/sl as function of Mx cut

BTW:   BAD540 does not show the MES fits for the  enhanced signal (just MC).

Those of you who are scheduled for talks should think about other plots you might want
to show,  we should add them to the appendix of this paper.

Ciao
Vera

Vera G. Luth                         Phone:  650 926 2702
SLAC MS 95                         Fax:      650 926 2657
P.O. Box 20450
Stanford, CA 94309                e-mail: [log in to unmask]