Hi all,
the instructions are linked in:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/islbrecoiluser.instructions.html

(link to pidtables should have AWG11 instead of AWG : pay attention to
that....!!!! I'm going to fix documentation right now.)

To place the output of your job in a given place you need to change the
scratch variable in run script (IslBrecoilUser package)

Let me know if there's anything unclear.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")