Hi all,
I've re-ran the data-MC comparison on newly produced files (o01 version)
and here's the results:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/devel/KLstu/urs/comparison5mxminpileptoncuts.ps
to be compared with the old one (no reweghting):
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/devel/KLstu/nu/comparison5mxminpileptoncuts.ps
and the other old one (with reweighting)
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/devel/KLstu/nurew/comparison5mxminpileptoncuts.ps

The net effect seems smaller than that one expected.
The usual cuts (likelihood > 0) and prmm2 cut >-3 are applied.
Let me know if any further check is needed.
alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")