Hi all,

 I checked the number of neutrals that are identified as true KLs and
whose energy is rescaled by ~20%.

 On:

 - cocktail MC
 - recoil neutrals
 - b->clnu events

 I got that the ~3% of the neutral deposits passing our quality cuts is
associated to true KLs.

 The number of events with KL's is ~25% of the total.
 The KL "efficiency" is ~25% and it is not due to MC matching but
entirely due to our quality cuts on the single neutral. If I try to
count before the cuts on the single neutral deposit the KL
efficiency is ~95%.

 Then the message is: it looks like we are applying the correction to the
right number of Kl's but they rapresent only the 3% of the neutral
deposits.

 Alessio, are these numbers similar to yours? assume that I am not
applying any event-based cut.

 Daniele