Hi all,
I've recomputed the % sys for B & D reweighting for B0 and B+.
In the calculation I've used the default result corresponding to when the
sys were evaluated:
All B = 0.0203; B+ == 0.0174; B0 == 0.0252

The sys that are coming out are:

                All B     B+     B0
B & D togh.     4.9%     8.0%   2.8%
D only          3.4%     4.0%   2.0%
B only          3.0%     5.7%   1.6%

I do not understand the small discrepancies with results quoted in the
webpage
(http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys/Newtheor_sys1202.html)
and used by Daniele in the calculation. The reason can be the 'default'
values used to calculate the % error: it's not easy for me to find out
what was the 'default' in those days :)....

However the results are consistent with what quoted in the webpage and
used for the sys tables. I hope that this information can be useful in
order to quote any result on B0, B+ separately.

The reason for the large difference btw B0 and B+ comes out to be the B
sys: the error on D*lnu decays for B+ is 4 times larger than that for
B0...(0.8vs 0.21) this is reflected in the sys (dominated by the D*lnu
modellization).

Let me know comment-questions.
ciao,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")