 using the variations suggested by Riccardo (+-100% on resonant and +-30%
on non-resonant) I got

-4.3%
+3.1%

as systematics. The 35-40% of this systematics is due to the non-resonant
component.

Symmetrizing, the systematic uncertainty is

+-3.7%

Daniele

p.s. I assumed correlation 1 between resonant and nonresonant component
variation in order to be more conservative