Hi Ric,

Thanks for your last posting on misid.
I have made the same plots as you and find similar results, see
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~henning/vcb/pionmisid.eps
(these plots are taken from what I've shown on Monday)

So we have a misid of up to 2% in the Brecoil depending on the momentum
even when requiring GTL which is still a bit puzzling.

I also find that 19,7% of the tracks above 1 GeV belong to the recoil, so
we do agree here as well.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Henning