Hi all,
here the summary on the production
ChB:: 4736 done; 4913 total
B0:: ~3500 done; 4443 total

The remaining jobs for B0 have been submitted and I hope in <2 days to
have them done and h2rooted.

Currently available statistic (root files):
94fb-1 ChB
70fb-1 B0

When do you want me to stop resubmitting crashed jobs and producing
chains? I'd like to do it just once: this would make easier adding the MC
statistics to the official sample not having to keep track of small
additional bunch of files recovered day by day.

I'll be able to recover 100 jobs (ChB 2000) after having finished 2001
production.

Cheers/ciao,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")