Hi Urs,
yesterday I spent some time scanning the n00 and o00 root files and I
found that:
	- event selection is basically identical
	- mxhad differs if an event has a kaon in one case and not in the
other one
	- mxhad is identical if the number of identified charged kaons is
the same
	- the number of events with a changed kaon is similar
	- data are identical (only MC changed)

It looks like the kaonID in MC was different and I agree with you that it
looks like the random seed was different. I also tried running a few
events over and over again with different seeds and the order of magnitude
of the changes is the one observed between n00 and o00.

I support your interpretation of the changes as MC statistics
fluctuations, probably due to this anaQA.cc incomprehentions. I am glad
that I managed to recover your result to the last digit with VubAnalysis
ursl-032803. We should probably rename it PRL-tag ...
(are your scripts already in VubAnalysis? otherwise I would add them
before making the very final tag)
	ciao
	ric