Hoi Daniele,

you are right and I am right and both are wrong -- to some extent.

There  is a  big  difference between  B0  and B+  (some  of the  heavy
resonances decay exclusively into KKbar states).

I had  forgotten that eta' does  contain an admixture of  ssbar, so my
strangeness counting (based  on the quark content) was  wrong on the K
level. I  changed this to count  kaons (charged, K0S,  K0L).  We might
argue about whether or not to include acceptance cuts and remove KL.

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~ursl/talks/030603/bnu.eps.gz
 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~ursl/talks/030603/bch.eps.gz

contain the distributions for neutral and charged B. The events with
kaons are composed of the following Xh states:

B+                                     B0
ID     #events          pdt.table      ID     #events          pdt.table
====================================   ====================================
41   : 778 +/- 27.8927  non-resonant   42   : 690 +/- 26.2679  non-resonant
115  : 3 +/- 1.73205    a_20	       215  : 3 +/- 1.73205    a_2
225  : 2 +/- 1.41421    f_2	       10211: 2 +/- 1.41421    a_0
335  : 16 +/- 4         f'_2
10111: 2 +/- 1.41421    a_00
10221: 4 +/- 2          f_0
10333: 143 +/- 11.9583  h'_1
20223: 34 +/- 5.83095   f_1
20333: 265 +/- 16.2788  f'_1

The fractions I get now are

Mode           B0      B+
----------------------------
resonant        0.2%   14.0%
non resonant   12.1%   13.4%

These  numbers are  on the  generic hybrid,  i.e. they  have  not been
reweighted to increase the non-resonant b2u component.

Maybe someone can calculate the B+ on DECAY.DEC?

While checking my absolute normalization, I found a rather interesting
effect  I  would  not  have  expected:  In both  the  hybrid  and  the
nonresonant b->ulnu  MC we have b->clnu decays  (not b->ccbarlnu). You
can look at the dump of the  generator block of the hybrid and nonr MC
at

 ~ursl/d/hybrid.log.gz
 ~ursl/d/nonresonant.log.gz

This  is dumped directly  from recoilNtp.cc  with dumpOneB()  which is
normally commented out... The chains for these files are in

  ~/macros/fsx/vub/VubAnalysis/chains/hybrid
  ~/macros/fsx/vub/VubAnalysis/chains/nonresonant

This is  a 0.5% effect  for B+  and 1.5% for  B0. I suspect  that this
might come more easily from the non-resonant generator than ISGW2.

Cheers,
--U.