Hi Urs,

 I calculated the fractions for the B+ on the DECAY.DEC
 I got

 mode        BR *10-6  relative BF in kaons   total BF in kaons*10-6

pi0           90             0                   0
eta           30             0                   0
rho0         130             0                   0
omega        130             0                   0
eta'          60             0                   0

a_10          82             0                   0
a_20           7             5%                  0.35
b_10          48             0                   0
a_00           7             10%                 0.7
f_0            4             22%                 0.8
f'_0           4             7%                  0.3
f_1           41             11%                 4
f'_1          41             100%               41
h_1           24             0%                  0
h'_1          24             100%               24
f_2            4             4.6%                0.2
f'_2           4             87%                 0.3

total        730                                 71

fraction in kaons = 9.7%

that is bit lower than what you get.

>From your numbers it looks like you are not fitting mes. Since modes with
kaons have higher masses, they have higher combinatorics too. Then it is
mandatory to subtract the combinatoric background by fitting mes.
I think that your BF will go down a bit.

 Daniele