To whom it may concern,

I have had very little luck trying to get lcdroot v3.5 to compile. I
would like to run it locally, but I don't really want to downgrade my
compiler ( gcc 3.2 -> gcc 2.95.3 ). I wouldn't mind running it at slac,
however I had no luck getting it to work when following the instructions
in: /afs/slac.stanford.edu/g/lcd/lcdroot/setup_lcdroot.sh. It looks as
if some of the libraries are missing or something. I guess my question
is if someone knows when a binary might be released. Or if someone has
successfully compiled it on a linux system with gcc 2.95.3 and would
like to share it.

-Brandon

--
Brandon Drummond <[log in to unmask]>