Hi Brandon,

I was able to build it without pandora/pandorapythia libraries and gcc 2.96
on RedHat 7.1 or 7.3. I was trying to modify them first, but then, as I
didn't need them, just commented them out in the Makefile - the lines 41-56.
Also I've changed the config/Makefile.linux :
]$  diff Makefile.linux Makefile.linux_old
34,35c34,35
< SYSLIBS       = -lm -ldl -rdynamic
< XLIBS         = $(XPMLIBDIR) $(XPMLIB) -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11
---
> SYSLIBS       = -lg++ -lm -ldl -rdynamic
> XLIBS         = $(XPMLIBDIR) $(XPMLIB) -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lg++
40,42c40,42
< F77           = g77
< F77FLAGS      = $(OPT) -fno-automatic -finit-local-zero
-fno-second-underscore
< F77LIBS       = -lg2c -lnsl
---
> F77           = fort77