Hoi Alessio,

I agree with  your point 1). Since a long time  (that's why I retained
the histograms in recoilNtp :-)

For the  other part: I think this  is maybe a left-over  from the muon
studies, where  we switched  to another muon  table.  I have  tried to
validate  anaQA-p00 myself  with anaQA-p06,  and I  have  had problems
(which made me work on something more "important" in the mean time). I
think now I know why:

>From diff'ing logfiles in anaQA-p00 and anaQA-p06 I see

< Reading PidTables from ../RecoilAnalysis/PidTables-200x.011403.txt  0  0
---
> Reading PidTables from ../RecoilAnalysis/PidTables-200x.032403.txt  0  0

My  debugging had  gotten complicated  because  I had  changed my  p00
steering file (I can't believe I did  this, and I don't know why I did
it),  but  the printout  in  the logfiles  seems  to  point into  this
direction. So my  guess is that when using  the PidTables from January
instead of March, p00 should be reproducible.

I am trying right now with p17 ... (just wanted to let you know that I
had started looking into this).

Cheers,
--U.