Hi all,
update on analysis presented last monday can be found in:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/talks/130503.html

The page is organized as following:

1) Data-MC comparison for new-old kinematic variables
(q2,Ew+pw,Csi,x_x(old w),x)

2) Signal-bkg comparison and resolution at MC level for all variables

3) Correlation for all the different kin variables (added missing mass)

4) Subtracted spectra for variables of intrest

and LAST but not LEAST

5) Study on power of q2 cut reducing our model sys error

Especially that paragraph (even if I've tried to be as clear as possible)
can ba a bit tough to read and understand at once.
Please read it carefully and let me know any comment-question-suggestion.

As a general comment on the very last point (that is the one we discussed
most at yesterday meeting) I can say that:

Using just the nonresonat MC model I see a reduction of model sys error of
~50% cutting at q2 = 10 while going to our hybrid reweighted MC this
suppression power seems completely gone (sys error ~ same for any q2 cut
in range 0-12).

This needs a further investigation and further debugging.

Let me know any comment.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")