Hi all,
I'm sorry but I'm currently fixing some links/plots in the webpage I sent
you this morning: the q2 study is going to be available as soon as I fix
them (I do not want you to break your head against some dummy link).

Sorry for the trouble,
alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")