Hoi Ric,

 > I also tried to fix the D(*), D(**) problem by expliciting all the cases
 > (and some gymnastic to keep the same length):
 > "
 >  The simulation of the $\Bxclnu$ background uses
 >   a parametrization of HQET formfactors for $\Bb\to
 >  D^{*}\ell\nub$~\cite{ref:duboscq}, and models  for $\Bb\to
 >  D \pi \ell\nub$ and $ D^* \pi \ell\nub$~\cite{ref:goityroberts},  $\Bb\to D
 >  \ell\nub$ and $ D^{**}\ell\nub$~\cite{ref:isgwtwo}.
 > "

I am not sure the current version is  OK. You define D to be a D* or a
D, but  three lines above you have  D and D* in  different meanings. I
think  we should  probably/maybe move  ISGW2  forward wrt  to GR.  The
current  formulation  of  "B  ->  Dpilnu  and  D*pilnu"  is  also  not
consistent with the  style of the second column, we'd  have to use ','
or "decays".

I think we maybe should use a footnote to explain D(*) and D(**).

Cheers,
--U.