Hoi Ric,

 > I cannot follow your argument. The non-resonant MC plain wrong,

If we think  so than we should  use ISGW2.  Then we should  not mix in
something that is  wrong. If we think that  the non-resonant is wrong,
then we will not combine with  b2sg. All of the inclusive b2u analyses
relie on the non-resonant approach  (one can argue about the model for
the SF we put in, but this is not the point here).

 > the resonant component dominates I would have expected the contrary. I am
 > not convinced by what Alessio is seeing and we need to investigate
 > further, but I cannot understand your argument in favor of the hybrid

I  have not  argued  in  favor of  the  hybrid, but  in  favor of  the
non-resonant MC.

As I pointed out in other mails, I think the q2 cut is too high.

Cheers,
--U.