There is some logic in the WIRED event display which attempts to guess whether the event was simulated using Gismo, and if so flips the curvature of the MC tracks. (You can flip them back by switching off "McTracksFlipped" and turning on "McTracks") The code is probably not able to distinguish between lcdg4 generated events and gismo events at the moment, and so is still flipping the tracks. To fix it we would have to find some way to differentiate Gismo events from Geant4 events. Maybe a good thing to discuss at our first LCD software coordination meeting.

Tony
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Brandon William Drummond
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 3:15 PM
Subject: geant4 events

I am currently using lcdg4 to simulate events that I later analyze with jas3. When I view the events with the wired plugin their tracks bend in the opposite direction as they should. Now I'm not sure, but I believe this was a correction for a problem in gismo. Is their a way to keep this from happening so I don't have to continuously check off the McTracks box.

-Brandon