Hi Brandon,

> 	I am trying to figure out how to access true particle
> information. Right now I return a Particle list from the
> LCDEvent, but this contains limited information. The
> MCParticle type contains the type of information I need, but
> I don't understand how one access's it. Specifically what I
> would like to know is the point where the particle enters the
> calorimeter and the momentum of that particle when it enters
> the calorimeter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The list of particles retrieved from the LCDEvent should contain all the info you need. The example in this tutorial shows how to access MC particle information:

http://jas.freehep.org/jas3/Tutorial/Day2/FirstAnalysis/index.html

The data MC at the calorimeter is given by:

getCalorimeterEntry()
getCalorimeterMomentum()

Methods (see http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/lib/lcd/api/hep/lcd/event/MCParticle.html)

This latter information will only be available if you are using data that has been fed through the full simulation. If you wanted to find this info for generator level or fast simulation events you would need to swim the particles yourself (see http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/lib/lcd/api/hep/lcd/util/swim/package-summary.html)

I have a feeling maybe I am missing something in your question? Let me know if this does not answer it.

Tony