Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves as registered supplier/indenter
of various machinery/tool items with many of Government and private sector organizations in our territory.

We have received an inquiry from one of our valued customers, detail is attached.

You are requested to please send us the literature along with your
offer on F.O.B/C&F Basis for submission to the customer.

Your F.O.B prices should be inclusive of our 10% commission, which
should only be indicated in your covering latter to us. Your offer
should reach to us by 06-08-2003 for our timely submission to customer.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards,

(Naeem Ashraf)
Manager