Linear Collider R&D enthusiasts:

In our announcement of the FY04 program, about a month ago, we
indicated that the due date for the LC R&D proposals might
slip. Indeed, it has. The due date for your LCRD proposal is

                     OCTOBER 24th

This supercedes our previous announcement, AND the belated
announcement from DPF that you just got today. The due
date is October 24th.

Further detail can be found, as always at

http://www.hep.uiuc.edu/LCRD/html_files/index.html

and questions can be directed to your friendly LCR&D
coordinators.

             Regards,

             Dan Amidei, Dave Finley, George Gollin,
             Tom Himel, John Jaros, Usha Mallik, Slawek Tkaczyk.