Hi Urs,

sorry for this short response but I have to leave in 5 min....
So concerning the 1/mb3 errors - these errors are supposed to cover
the fact that we use 1/mb3 expansions for mb(lmabda) and l1
but ignor the other 1/mb3 operators (e.g fix them to zero).
Therefore, the extracted values Lmabda(1/mb3) and l1(1/mb3) have errors
that stem from the above mentioned procedure. When you break them down by
one order e.g. Lambda(1/mb3) -> Lambda(1/mb2) one has to include the 1/mb3
uncertainties also in Lambda(1/mb2) because the starting point was the
extraction at O(1/mb3) - right?

Therefore, the used set of Lambda(1/mb2) and l1(1/mb2) obtained from the
1/mb3 CLEO OPE interpretation should also have (1/mb3) uncertanties - in
fact they do, because the ~100 MeV theory error on Lambda(1/mb3) get
propagated into your Vub theory error - right?