Hello folks,
hoping everybody had a nice summer it is time to start up again the
vub studies on the recoil (and above all the coordination of
the efforts).

Currently there are at least 5 groups involved in the game
(SLAC/UCSD/Rome/Ferrara/Dresden) and I think we should start clarifying
who works on what and with which time scale.

My list of things to be done is :
	* PRD with current analysis with optimized q^2 cut and exclusive
measurements
	* simulatenous mb,a,Vub fit
	* shape function studies (Ciuchini et al., RothStein et al.)
	* unfolding of the spectra
	* CM2 validation

It would be nice if people clarified in a meeting their interests and time
scale.

My first proposal is to meet on friday 8:00am pacific
	let me know
	ciao
	ric