Hi Ed,

sorry for the late reply but I as away for the last 2 weeks (Armenia...)
Actually we have not copied these ntuples and need to keep them for our
current analysis, so please don't delete them.

Cheers,

Henning

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Edward John Hill wrote:

> Ric-
>
> No, I'm not sure - that's why I'm sending the email ;->
>
> I'll wait to hear from them - I'm not in a hurry to do this.
>
> Regards,
> Ed
>

> On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Riccardo Faccini wrote:
>
> > Hi Ed,
> > are you sure Oliver and Henning copied them over?
> > ciao
> > ric

> > Riccardo Faccini
> > Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
> > tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
> > http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
> > Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica
> >
> > "No Penguin No Cry" M. Ciuchini CKM workshop
> >
> > On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Edward John Hill wrote:
> >

> > > Hi everyone-
> > >
> > > I have produced some MC in the new event store that I need to put on the
> > > AWG disk space.
> > >
> > > Back in March, I made a directory for the march production effort at
> > > this path:  /nfs/farm/babar/AWG18/ISL/temp-ed/
> > > This directory has all the hbook files and logs from the tcls i was
> > > assigned to.
> > >
> > > I am planning on removing them all so I'd have space to store the MC.
> > > I can't imagine anyone still needs them, but if so speak up.
> > >
> > > Ed
> > >

> > > .../ISL/temp-ed uses 21,276 MB and i only need about 2,000 MB of space so
> > > this will free up some more space

| Henning Flaecher                                               |
| Physics Department           [log in to unmask]           |
| Royal Holloway               Phone: +44 (0)1784 443479         |
| University of London         Fax:   +44 (0)1784 472794         |
| Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX, UK   http://www.pp.rhul.ac.uk/~henning |
| SLAC M/S 35                                                    |
| 2575 Sand Hill Road          [log in to unmask]         |
| Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA    Phone: (+1) (650) 926 5269        |