Hi Ric,

I'm just back from holidays and Kerstin is still in
holidays. Starting from 21st of September until October
the 5th I will attend several Schools.

The roadmap for Kerstin will be to continue working on
the unfolding. This may be also a contribution to a fit
to mb, a and Vub.
In addition, she should also contribute to some analysis
topic, e.g. neutral/charged track selection. But this is
not decided yet. I hope that the recoil workshop can cla-
rify the needs.

Cheers,
Heiko