Hoi,

you can find in

  http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/hn/aux/ursl/note582

a new PRL draft. The original submitted one is there, and the one from
Tuesday as well. I have also included there the annotated comments.

It's a bit  shorter now. I have not  yet sat down in quiet  to read it
very carefully. Please check/propose alternatives for

 o The comment on the efficiency vs. mX
 o PACS (imnsho CLEO's PACS for their endpoint is wrong. Our first set
   of PACS numbers was copy-pasted (and also wrong).)
 o anything else in the text
 o anything else in the replies to the referees

We could meet again  tomorrow, or we could give it to  David et al, or
we could post to the review HN.

Cheers,
--U.