Hi Ed,
are you sure Oliver and Henning copied them over?
ciao
ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"No Penguin No Cry" M. Ciuchini CKM workshop