Hi Kerstin,
I realized I forgot to stress one point:
I think you need to also unfold the Bremsstrahlung and the radiative
corrections (see BAD 636 for details). We should know well which errors to
assign to them by now ...
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"No Penguin No Cry" M. Ciuchini CKM workshop