Hi Ric,

just to be sure that I have really understood:
you mean that the photons from the electron
(either from bremsstrahlung or from radiative
corrections) are giving a contribution to mX.

If bremsstrahlung and radiative corrections are
treated correctly in the MC then we do not have
to take them into account explicitely since the
detector response matrix is built using the MC.
So these effects are taking into account in a
natural way.

However, if e.g. the radiative corrections are
not correctly modelled in the MC then we need
to build them in in some way.

Cheers,
Heiko