Hi Ric, all,

so far my understanding of the mismatch in the 2002 signal MC files had
been, that at the tcl and hbook file level filenames containing "mix"
actually refered to nres MC and the other way round.

However, my impression is, that this is only partially the case. When I
take the runnumbers I get from your reduced ntuples from 2002 and try to
trace those numbers in the 2002 tcl files it looks like the files
vubmix-2002-new2002-n.tcl with 61<=n<=75
contain "mix" in their names AND refer to mix signal MC.
Looking at the mxhadgen spectrum from these files it clearly looks like
hybrid model to me.

So I guess what we should do is use our rootfiles coming from these tcl
files for the hybrid signal MC rather than renaming them and take them as
nonresonant. Do you agree?

Kerstin