Hoi,

all is fine with the b2ulnu PRL, one small remaining phrase issue (see
below). I have prepared a new version in

 http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/hn/aux/ursl/note582/prl-submit.ps

and propose to reply to the ref with something along the lines

  We do indeed lower  (our) experimental systematic error by measuring
  the fraction  Ru. This is mostly  due to lepton  ID (especially muon
  ID) and to better mES fits. We feel a motivation for the measurement
  in terms of Ru is in place.

  The  larger  acceptance  leads  to  a  smaller  extrapolation  error
  (theoretical error).

  We  have  reworded  the  phrase  so  that  the  distinction  between
  experimental and theoretical systematic errors is clear.

Comments, please?

Cheers,
--U.