Hi Urs,
the corrections are fine with me, just a couple of remarks:
- I see that you sneak in the inversion of the B0/Bch ratio. Do we want to
point it out to the reviewer?
- in the response to the referee I would explicitely say what you change
in the text and spare him the effort of chasing the changes in the text.
- the prl_submit.tex in the repository still contains comments (%) which
should be removed when uploading
- it would be nice to update the BAD repository as well

	thanks
	Ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree" W.D.