Hi Urs,
ok with me
	thanks
	ric
Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree" W.D.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Urs Langenegger wrote:

> Hoi Ric,
>
> thanks for your comments.
>
>  > - I see that you sneak in the inversion of the B0/Bch ratio. Do we want to
>  > point it out to the reviewer?
>  > - in the response to the referee I would explicitely say what you change
>  > in the text and spare him the effort of chasing the changes in the text.

-> I have made a new more elaborate version in