ok, so most of the difference is due to the extra signal events with
mes<5.27. Can we apply the same cut (mes>5.27) in the RooFit
implementation of the fit? Since the tail introduces large part of the
sistematics it would be nice to cut it out as we did for the prl measurement.

another point. It would be important to have the possibility to
still perform the binned technique, just to have an additional crosscheck
(once we will implement new feature the old fit will become obsolete).
Is it possibile to fill mes histogram from a dataset? If yes, it would be
easy to put a switch and reuse the old vubmes method.

 Daniele