We choose to use ONLY the pidtables link to uise the PID.
So the only table that is used is the PIDmaps.txt one.
Forget the other pointing to other NOT used links.

You can get rid of all the links apart from the pidtables one.
The others are kept JUST to remind the user that the link should be
changed accordingly to the year of MC you're running against...

Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Ferrara<<<

 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")