Dear Colleagues,

      On December 12-14, there will be the

			5th International Workshop on
			Electron-Electron Interactions at TeV Energies

	on the Santa Cruz Campus of the University of California. It will
	be a small, highly focused meeting to discuss the physics
	motivation and the technical challenge of colliding (highly
	polarized) electrons at the International Linear Collider,
	wherever and in whatever technology it will be built.

	This is entirely complementary to e+e- running, using the same
	IR and detector. We will also discuss gamma-gamma and electron-
	gamma physics and technology.

	Please consult the link on the Santa Cruz website:
	http://scipp.ucsc.edu/e-e-03.

	Some spectacular hotel rooms are still available at UC rates. We
	hope to see you there.

      Clem Heusch