---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:34:15 -0600
From: Jae Yu <[log in to unmask]>

    Dear colleagues,

    Given the demand in R&D testbeam activities
    throughout the world LC community, it would
    benefit to establish a means of communication
    concerning LC test beam.   The list is
    To suibscribe to the list, you need to send
    an e-mail (from your primary e-mail account)
    without a subject to [log in to unmask] with
    the following in the body:

    subscribe [log in to unmask] firstname lastname

    We hope you can subscribe within the next
    month or so.  We will then start using the list.

    Gene Fisk, Yoshiaki Fujii, Vaclav Vrba and Jae Yu