---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:17:00 -0600
From: Jae Yu <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jim Brau <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: LC test beams (fwd)

    Jim,

    This is wonderful that people are already subscribing
    the distribution list.  Apparently there was a bug in
    the instruction.  The bug was in the body.   So here
    is the debugged instruction:

    To suibscribe to the list, you need to send
    an e-mail (from your primary e-mail account)
    without a subject to [log in to unmask] with
    the following in the body:

    subscribe lc-testbeam firstname lastname

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Jae