In the BAD we do the following

Evaluate B->semilep sys (using ONLY -b flag when submitting fit and Sys >
0)
Evaluate  D->Excl sys  (using only -d flag when submitting fit and Sys
>=2)
Evaluate  D->Incl sys  (using only -d flag when submitting fit and Sys
=1)

And then we merge the B->semilep sys with the higher contribution from
D->Excl or D->Incl .

Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara

>>>I'm in Frascati<<<

Frasc +39-06-94032776
Fax   +39-06-94032427

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")