Hi Daniele,

they originate from non-resonant decays. For the very most of them I see
the following: the direct mother of most of them is a non-resonant X_u (id 41
and 42, resp.). Also some of them have a Sigma0 as direct mother but in
these cases, the decay is still flagged as non-resonant by fBVxbTyp (7
and -7, resp.).

(I see some cases, where according to fBVxbTyp they do not originate from
non-resonant decays. However, in most of these cases the mother is still a
non-resonant X_u. My guess is that here the fBVxbTyp variable picked up
the semileptonic decay from the other side while the signal side still was
non-resonant.)

Kerstin