this is our current list of systematic errors that probably should be
taken into account for the unfolded spectrum:

* B -> D(*,**) l nu X branching fractions

* Excl. b -> u l nu branching fractions
  Is there some rewweighting as for the B -> D(*,**) l nu?

* m_ES Fit parameter variation

* mb, lambda1 dependence
  How should we do this? Should we still use the reweighting how it was
  used?

* ssbar popping
  At which stage and where should this be done?

* Hadronization error

What is meant by "Breco composition, background subtraction" in table 19?
In the text it sounds like there is no error coming from the Breco
composition but I cannot find anything about background subtraction.

Kerstin