Hi Kerstin,

> taken into account for the unfolded spectrum:
>
> * B -> D(*,**) l nu X branching fractions
>
> * Excl. b -> u l nu branching fractions
>   Is there some rewweighting as for the B -> D(*,**) l nu?
>
> * m_ES Fit parameter variation
>
> * mb, lambda1 dependence
>   How should we do this? Should we still use the reweighting how it was
>   used?
>
> * ssbar popping
>   At which stage and where should this be done?
>
> * Hadronization error

I would say that all the systematics listed in BAD 540 can affect the
unfolding, including track and neutrals ones (except eps(sl)/eps(t)
systemtics)

> What is meant by "Breco composition, background subtraction" in table 19?
> In the text it sounds like there is no error coming from the Breco
> composition but I cannot find anything about background subtraction.

with background subtraction we mean the subtraction of the background in
the mes distribution (combinatorics). Then it is the systematics related
to the crossfeed and the fit function to mes. We did not assing any error
to the different breco composition between data and MC and crossfeed (it
turned out to be very small). BTW the info are in par. 7.1 and 7.2 of BAD
540.

Daniele