Hoi Ric,

I did not see the 10^9 ... I have combined your and my findings
below. Let me know if anything is not good.

Cheers,
--U.

Re: Article LG9660

We  have  read the  proofs.

Here are the answers to your specific requests:
1. All authors and affiliations are  correct. You have changed the way
how the  ZIP code for US  institutions are displayed, and  you are not
quite  consistent in  doing so:  Often there  is a  comma  between the
"state" and the "ZIP", but not always. For an example, cf affiliations
64, 65, 66.

2. The changes to avoid nesting are OK.

3. We checked the requested references:

  1 OK
  3 OK (in SPIRES, it's "R.J.N.~Phillips" instead of "R.J.~Phillips")
  4 OK
  8 OK (in SPIRES, it's JHEP instead of "J. High Energy Phys.")
 12 This should be "Z.~Phys.~C" instead of "Z.~Phys.~B"
 16 OK
 19 OK

4. JETSET explanation: We propose to write

     for which the hadronization is performed by  string fragmentation
     as implemented in the program \jetset~\cite{ref:jetset}.

   instead of

     for which the hadronization is performed by
     \jetset~\cite{ref:jetset}.

   Is this sufficient?

5. Do you mean the \cdot? It can be removed.

Here are the answers to your other questions:
1. Title, author list (except above item 1), receipt date are OK.

   PACS number: We had indicated PACS numbers

     13.20.He "Decays of bottom mesons" in section
                 "13.20.-v Leptonic, semileptonic, and radiative
                 decays of mesons"
     12.15.Hh "Determination of Kobayashi-Maskawa matrix elements"
     14.40.Nd "Bottom mesons"

   You have removed 14.40.Nd, that is OK.

   You have replaced 13.20.He with

     13.25.Hw

   which seems to be in section "13.25.-k Hadronic decays of mesons"

   This is not the right PACS, the paper is about a study of

    semileptonic B meson decay

   and according to http://www.aip.org/pacs/pacs03/pacs03-toc.html
   we we think this should be 13.20.He.

   Do you agree?

2. In proofreading the article we find

o Abstract, line 2: $89\times 10^9$ should be  $89\times 10^6$

o Page 4 last line of the first column and first line of the second
  one: To be fully consistent, we'd like to request a change here.

  This should read:

    $B_{reco} \rightarrow  \Db Y^{+}, \Db^* Y^{+}$

  instead of

    $B_{reco} \rightarrow  \Db Y^{\pm}, \Db^* Y^{\pm}$

  And the following sentence should then read

    'Here, the system $Y^{+}$ consists of hadrons with a total
     charge of $+1$, '...

  instead of

    'Here, the system $Y^{\pm}$ consists of hadrons with a total
     charge of $\pm 1$, ' ...

o Page 5, column 1, paragraph 3: The exponent c^4 is wrong, it should
  be c^2: It should be

     candidates with $\mX<1.55 \,\mbox{GeV/}c^2

  instead of

     candidates with $\mX<1.55 \,\mbox{GeV/}c^4

o Page 5, column 1, in the displayed equation:

  It should be

     \varepsilon_{\mX}^u

  instead of

     \varepsilon_{\mX}

  Also, we'd like to request a change here:

     In the last term, we'd like to change the subscript 'l' to a
     subscript '\ell', i.e. it should read

        \times \frac{\varepsilon_\ell^{sl} \varepsilon_{reco}^{sl} } {\varepsilon_\ell^u \varepsilon_{reco}^u }.

     instead of

        \times \frac{\varepsilon_l^{sl} \varepsilon_{reco}^{sl} } {\varepsilon_l^u \varepsilon_{reco}^u }.

o Page 6, column 1, paragraph 2: We'd like to request a change to be
  fully consistent: We'd like to add bars to the 'D' in B->D(*)lnu
  (this will be consistent with page 4).

  It should read

    The uncertainties in the background modeling due to branching
    fraction measurements for $B\to \Db\ell\nu, \Db^*\ell\nu,...$ and for
    inclusive and exclusive $D$ meson decays ~\cite{pdg2002}
    contribute 4.4\%.

  instead of

    The uncertainties in the background modeling due to branching
    fraction measurements for $B\to D\ell\nu, D^*\ell\nu,...$ and for
    inclusive and exclusive $D$ meson decays ~\cite{pdg2002}
    contribute 4.4\%.

3. Figures: Figure 1 has a worse quality than Fig 3 (and 2). Printing
   from the pdf, the axes labels are not clear. This should be
   improved.

Can we see the very final version again?

Sincerely,
Urs Langenegger