we have recognized that there is still some problem with how we are
treating the multiplicity categories for the unfolding. The subtracted
data spectra we are using for this are not correct.

In BAD 540v9, chapter 7.11.6 there is some information on how you treat
the multiplicity categories. Does this mean that you divide all types of MC
and the data up into the five multiplicity categories (before m_ES
subtraction) and then make five independent fits for the m_X spectrum
(one per category, each of them leading to a resulting m_X spectrum for
the signal component in this category)?

Is there any standard procedure that should be used for this? And is this
already included in the code (I have not seen anything like this so far.)?

Thanks for your help,
Kerstin