Dear Colleagues,

The International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS '04), to be held
in Paris on April 19 - 23, will include parallel sessions on
Accelerator Physics Topics.  We anticipate that the sessions will
include both talks on selected LC accelerator subjects by experts and
short presentations of recent work.  If you would like to speak there,
we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.  Contributions from
particle physicists engaged in LC accelerator research are particularly
welcome.